Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Road trip USA 2015 Denver Colarado to San Francisco Calafornia, South Park, but not as you might think (Post2 ) by David Keegan



South Park


A Mining Town in Denver Colorado.



Having been an avid fan of westerns when I was growing up this place absolutely fascinated me. My head was filled with the sounds to match the objects, and so many of them were as I imagined they should be. What I love about this place is its absolute authenticity. It is not Disney or disneyfied. Rather it’s as if all its inhabitants one day got up and left leaving everything behind just as it was.
I can hear the sounds of the train bell ringing out awakening the town to its presence the stem billowing in a loud puff as its engines rev ready to pull out.








































































































































































































This post its contents and pictures is the copyrighted property of David Keegan 2015 ©
All pictures taken large format 320 DPI Picture quality is reduced to preserve copyrights

No comments:

Post a Comment